Monday, March 24, 2008

Contoh Surat Berhenti Kerja (Resign Letter)

(Full Name )
(Address )

( Date )

(To)
(Position)
(Company name)

Re: Notice of Resignation

Dear (Name),

This is to inform you that I have been presented with an opportunity that will enable me to work in the area of my stated preference. Therefore I am tendering my resignation with (Company name) and wish to notify you that (Date) will be my last day of employment which should allow me plenty of time to finish on-going projects and to turn over my position to my replacement.

Please feel free to contact me at any time should you have any questions regarding my past work. I hope that the transition will go smoothly for everyone. My experiences at (Company name) have been very rewarding.

I appreciate having had the opportunity to work for such a fine company. I also would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staffs for the support & apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I wish you and the organization continued success.Yours sincerely,

……………..
(Full Name)

No comments: